Health Systems and Provider Organizations
Marshfield Clinic Health System
Marshfield Clinic Health System is the largest private group medical practice in Wisconsin and one of the largest in the United States. Initiatives for the future are rooted in this century-strong legacy of caring for our patients and community.
- More than 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties
- 328,000 unique patients
- More than 9,000 employees
- 55 clinical locations in 34 Wisconsin communities
- 3.5 million patient encounters
The Mount Sinai Health System is an integrated health care system providing exceptional medical care to our local and global communities.
- More than 6,500 primary care physicians and specialists
- 300+ community locations across New York City and beyond
- 7 hospitals and 36 institutes focused on multidisciplinary research, educational, and clinical progress
- Learn more about the Contessa and Mount Sinai partnership in this video.
Interested in Partnering with Contessa?