Join Our Team
Help us bring hospital care to the patient’s home.
Contessa’s greatest assets are its team members. That’s why you’ll find that Contessa has built a culture around trust, open communication and a unified desire to change the way healthcare is being delivered. It’s important to us that you like your job, are motivated by the work you do every day and feel supported by leadership. Contessa offers a generous benefits package, a strong belief in a healthy work-life balance and great opportunities for career growth.
Great benefits, fun perks.
- Work in one of America’s top 15 best cities to live, Nashville, TN, right on legendary Music Row.
- An office environment that fuels productivity, innovation and teamwork across all departments.
- Flexible work schedules that allow you to balance work and home life.
- Competitive compensation and benefits to take care of you and your family.
- Generous PTO and holiday package so you can unplug and take time to relax and recharge.
- Professional development opportunities to support your learning and development.
- Be part of a passionate start-up team who truly believes in changing the way healthcare is delivered, for the better.
Position Spotlight: Manager of Medical Economics
Lauren lives in Middlefield, CT with her husband Brenton, their two boys, Jack (6), Ben (3) and their dog Leo. She earned a bachelor’s degree in healthcare management from the University of Connecticut and her MBA from the University of Tampa. Before starting with Contessa in March of 2022, she spent the last decade working…Read More
Position Spotlight: Acute Care Registered Nurse
Amanda has spent most of her life living in Bucks County, PA. She attended the University of Pittsburgh and graduated with a Bachelor of Natural Sciences degree. During her time at the university, she spent time volunteering at hospitals, as well as participating in healthcare-based research and volunteering as an EMT. Her fulfilling experiences pushed…Read More
Position Spotlight: Director of Recovery Care at Home
Deidra has been a registered nurse for 31 years and started her career in a small rural hospital where she was cross-trained in all departments. She became an emergency medical technician (EMT) in 2001, and advanced to assistant director of that service, which she retired from in 2019. Deidra joined Marshfield Clinic Health System as…Read More
A Day In The Life
A Day in the Life of an ACRN
At Contessa, Amedisys’ high-acuity service line, nurses have the unique opportunity to join the Recovery Care at Home program as an Acute Care Registered Nurse (ACRN). Like their hospital counterparts, ACRNs are responsible for starting the patient’s care, including performing a comprehensive nursing assessment, medication reconciliation, safety assessments and implementing standardized protocols. In the Recovery…Read More