Join Our Team
Help us bring hospital care to the patient’s home.
Contessa’s greatest assets are its team members. That’s why you’ll find that Contessa has built a culture around trust, open communication and a unified desire to change the way healthcare is being delivered. It’s important to us that you like your job, are motivated by the work you do every day and feel supported by leadership. Contessa offers a generous benefits package, a strong belief in a healthy work-life balance and great opportunities for career growth.
Great benefits, fun perks.
- Work in one of America’s top 15 best cities to live, Nashville, TN, right on legendary Music Row.
- An office environment that fuels productivity, innovation and teamwork across all departments.
- Flexible work schedules that allow you to balance work and home life.
- Competitive compensation and benefits to take care of you and your family.
- Generous PTO and holiday package so you can unplug and take time to relax and recharge.
- Professional development opportunities to support your learning and development.
- Be part of a passionate start-up team who truly believes in changing the way healthcare is delivered, for the better.
Eddie was born and raised in New Jersey. He graduated from Rutgers University in 2012, earning a bachelor’s degree in psychology with a minor in sociology. He has been with Contessa Health since the partnership with Mount Sinai launched in 2017. In his free time, he loves to travel, work out, and spend time with…Read More
Wednesday has been a palliative care nurse practitioner (NP) with Contessa since December 2021. She earned her BSN from NYU and her MSN from Hunter Bellevue Graduate School of Nursing. She was a registered nurse for 15 years before becoming a nurse practitioner. She worked as an inpatient nurse at NYU Langone for two years…Read More
Annie grew up in Pittsburgh, PA and moved to Nashville in 2014. She first worked as a nurse at Vanderbilt while attending graduate school at Belmont University. Following that, she worked as a hospitalist nurse practitioner prior to joining Contessa in June of 2020, where she serves as the Clinical Director of Care Management. She…Read More
Please View Contessa Health Open Positions Here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/52849d34-d71d-4761-af22-3f0537edb902/Contessa-Health-LLC
We’re hiring for RNs and Corporate roles!