Join Our Team
Help us bring hospital care to the patient’s home.
Contessa’s greatest assets are its team members. That’s why you’ll find that Contessa has built a culture around trust, open communication and a unified desire to change the way healthcare is being delivered. It’s important to us that you like your job, are motivated by the work you do every day and feel supported by leadership. Contessa offers a generous benefits package, a strong belief in a healthy work-life balance and great opportunities for career growth.
Great benefits, fun perks.
- Work in one of America’s top 15 best cities to live, Nashville, TN, right on legendary Music Row.
- An office environment that fuels productivity, innovation and teamwork across all departments.
- Flexible work schedules that allow you to balance work and home life.
- Competitive compensation and benefits to take care of you and your family.
- Generous PTO and holiday package so you can unplug and take time to relax and recharge.
- Professional development opportunities to support your learning and development.
- Be part of a passionate start-up team who truly believes in changing the way healthcare is delivered, for the better.
Working for an amazing company like Contessa gets me excited for work every day. It’s amazing to know that I am part of a team that thrives on both innovation and compassion. This combination is the driving force that will take Contessa far – and I’m thrilled to be along for the ride! – Zainab, Operations AnalystRead More
“Helping patients and working with an awesome company like Contessa inspires me to come to work every day. Being around a team of professionals who are passionate about providing quality patient care makes me happy and motivated to do my part.”
– Cherisse, Phlebotomist
“I love that the work my team and I do is very high impact. We develop pricing for every patient episode. Each contract we finalize allows us to admit a new group of patients to the program. It’s very satisfying to have a direct and measurable impact.”
– Lydia, Director of Medical Economics