As the leader and pioneer in Home Recovery Care, Contessa offers a turnkey solution that enables a new standard of care for progressive provider partners and payers and provider partners. Patients are treated for their inpatient-eligible condition in the comfort of home without being admitted into the hospital or a skilled nursing facility.
What's in a name?
Contessa is a family who takes pride in heritage. Co-founder and CEO, Travis Messina, drew from his family’s roots of a small town in Italy called, Contessa Entellina.
His family immigrated into New Orleans when they came to America. But, a new life came with obstacles. The language barrier made it difficult to obtain certain necessities, such as healthcare.
In 1886, Contessa Entellina Society of New Orleans was born, where they provided an initial orientation to America and arranged for new immigrants and members of the society to receive healthcare services in their homes.
Much like those of our ancestors, Contessa enables providers to truly deliver care differently.
Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer
Co-Founder, Chief Information & Security Officer
Mark R. Montoney, MD, MBA
Chief Medical Officer
Aaron M. Stein
Chief Operating Officer
Senior Vice President, Analytics
Scott Frederick, BSN, RN, MSHI
Senior Vice President, Clinical Integration & Informatics
Senior Vice President, Managed Care
G. Bryan Jones, CPA
Senior Vice President, Finance & Controller
University of Arkansas Medical Sciences
Join Our Team
Contessa’s greatest assets are its team members. That’s why you’ll find that Contessa has built a culture around trust, open communication and a unified desire to change the way healthcare is being delivered. It’s important to us that you like your job, are motivated by the work you do every day and feel supported by leadership. Contessa offers a generous benefits package, a strong belief in a healthy work-life balance and great opportunities for career growth.
- Work in one of America’s top 15 best cities to live, Nashville, TN, right on legendary Music Row.
- Office environment that fuels productivity, innovation and teamwork across all departments.
- Flexible work schedules that allow you to balance work and home life.
- Competitive compensation and benefits to take care of you and your family.
- Generous PTO and holiday package so you can unplug and take time to relax and recharge.
- Professional development opportunities to support your learning and development.
- Be part of a passionate start-up team who truly believes in changing the way healthcare is delivered, for the better.