Join Our Team
Help us bring hospital care to the patient’s home.
Contessa’s greatest assets are its team members. That’s why you’ll find that Contessa has built a culture around trust, open communication and a unified desire to change the way healthcare is being delivered. It’s important to us that you like your job, are motivated by the work you do every day and feel supported by leadership. Contessa offers a generous benefits package, a strong belief in a healthy work-life balance and great opportunities for career growth.
Great benefits, fun perks.
- Work in one of America’s top 15 best cities to live, Nashville, TN, right on legendary Music Row.
- An office environment that fuels productivity, innovation and teamwork across all departments.
- Flexible work schedules that allow you to balance work and home life.
- Competitive compensation and benefits to take care of you and your family.
- Generous PTO and holiday package so you can unplug and take time to relax and recharge.
- Professional development opportunities to support your learning and development.
- Be part of a passionate start-up team who truly believes in changing the way healthcare is delivered, for the better.
Taylor Flynn is originally from Flint, Michigan and has been a Nashville resident for just over two years. She received her Bachelor of Social Work from the University of Michigan and her Master of Public Health from Michigan State University. When she’s not working, Taylor enjoys movies, reading fiction novels, hanging with her dog and…Read More
“I know I am making a difference every day because I believe the healing process begins with your environment and support system.” – Felicia, Clinical Supervisor, ACRNRead More
Please View Contessa Health Open Positions Here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/52849d34-d71d-4761-af22-3f0537edb902/Contessa-Health-LLC
We’re hiring for RNs and Corporate roles!