Join Our Team
Help us bring hospital care to the patient’s home.
Contessa’s greatest assets are its team members. That’s why you’ll find that Contessa has built a culture around trust, open communication and a unified desire to change the way healthcare is being delivered. It’s important to us that you like your job, are motivated by the work you do every day and feel supported by leadership. Contessa offers a generous benefits package, a strong belief in a healthy work-life balance and great opportunities for career growth.
Great benefits, fun perks.
- Work in one of America’s top 15 best cities to live, Nashville, TN, right on legendary Music Row.
- An office environment that fuels productivity, innovation and teamwork across all departments.
- Flexible work schedules that allow you to balance work and home life.
- Competitive compensation and benefits to take care of you and your family.
- Generous PTO and holiday package so you can unplug and take time to relax and recharge.
- Professional development opportunities to support your learning and development.
- Be part of a passionate start-up team who truly believes in changing the way healthcare is delivered, for the better.
Annie grew up in Pittsburgh, PA and moved to Nashville in 2014. She first worked as a nurse at Vanderbilt while attending graduate school at Belmont University. Following that, she worked as a hospitalist nurse practitioner prior to joining Contessa in June of 2020, where she serves as the Clinical Director of Care Management. She…Read More
Chris began his career in the medical field as a registered nurse serving patients in the Cardiac Care Step-Down Unit where he provided care to individuals transitioning out of the ICU who require additional care and attention. He then worked as a Critical Care Registered Nurse providing care to patients in the Cardiac Intensive Care…Read More
Before beginning his career in information technology (IT), An worked as an accounting technician while pursuing his Bachelor’s in Information Systems from Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU). His journey in IT began with providing support for NTT Data, i2i Population Health and now Contessa. During his downtime, he enjoys spending time with his wife and…Read More